What will happen if you visit us?
- You will be encouraged to seek and worship God.
- You will hear a message from the Bible that will connect with your life.
- You will meet fun & friendly people.
- You will enjoy some excellent music.
- Your kids will enjoy it.
- You will be invited to explore the message of Jesus Christ in an open and honest way. Bring your questions and come as you are.
- You will be challenged to grow spiritually.
What won’t happen if you visit us at TCC?
- You won’t be embarrassed.
- You won’t be manipulated.
- You won’t be pressured for money.
- You won’t be bored.
At TCC we have a genuine desire to welcome people who are unsure about the message of Christ. We invite people who are spiritually seeking to “come as you are” and grow with us. If you haven’t been involved in a church recently (ever?), we’d love to have you visit us. We also want to be a place where followers of Christ can be challenged to deeper levels of spiritual maturity, service, worship and growth. It’s exciting to be part of a church where people are coming together from diverse places and responding to the message of Christ!