Trinity is excited to offer a unique space for families to come play and read during the week!
Our kid’s library offers over 150 Christian book titles for children ages 0 to grade 5. We have a wide variety from board books, learn to read books, picture books and chapter books. Our library also includes a small selection of books in books in other languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese and Haitian Creole that we hope to grow. Veggie Tale DVDs are also available for borrowing. Our hope is this library will cater to families looking for quality Christian content to read with their children in a safe and sanitized space during this ongoing pandemic.
Time slots are available during weekdays, Monday to Friday 10am-3pm. The library room will be sanitized before and after each family’s visit with an electrostatic sprayer.
The books and DVDs in the library are available to borrow for a 1 week period with a total of 3-5 materials (Books or DVDS) per family, per period. Books may be dropped off in the library return bin outside room 104 before or after Sunday morning service or during the week of your return date.
Guidelines for Kids Library Visits:
- Register ahead for a time slot. Drop-ins are not welcome during the COVID pandemic.
- Clean up after your visit and place all touched toys and materials used during your visit in the “touched” bin for sanitation.
- Follow library rental instructions posted when taking out a book.
- Limit snacks and drinks while visiting the library & please clean up any messes made.
- If a book is damaged during your visit or rental please set it in the book hospital box.
Times are available on a first come, first served basis and are registrations are open for 2 weeks at a time. Please contact Eric Peterson if you need assistance or have any questions.