Our prayer is that our Sunday morning worship service at 9:30AM will help people encounter the living God in an authentic way. Our hope is that our worship will be:
•A place to begin – for spiritual seekers
•A place to become – for people who are seeking spiritual growth
•A place to belong – as people are welcomed to TCC
•A place to bring along – as people invite their friends to join us
Our Sunday morning worship service is designed to help the newcomer feel relaxed so they can “check things out.” We don’t want people worried about being pressured or embarrassed. We don’t point people out or ask them to say anything in front of everyone.
We want to welcome people who are at various places in their spiritual life. We want to help the spiritual skeptic or seeker hear the message of life in Jesus Christ in a way that is clear, gracious and respectful. We also want to help the Christian believer worship God as they move towards stronger maturity and growth in their walk with Christ. Each service includes some time of singing together and a teaching message from the Bible. The message is designed to give us practical assistance as we explore how our faith in Christ relates to our everyday life.
WHAT OUR WORSHIP LOOKS LIKE:
• Our service usually goes about 60 minutes.
• The atmosphere is pretty casual. There is no dress code!
• We usually have some group singing at the beginning of the service.
• We usually have a teaching message from the Bible from our pastor.
• We typically share in communion on the first Sunday of each month.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES WE OFFER:
• Nursery is available for infants through age 3½ during the entirety of each Worship Service.
• Access for those with disabilities: If you, or someone you know, has trouble with stairs and would like to use our lift elevator, contact an usher for assistance.
• Hearing Assistance: See the sound booth attendant about using a hearing assistance device in the Worship Service or to listen while you assist your child in the nursery.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org