Inside/Out meets for Youth Group every Sunday night.
Inside/Out is a weekly outreach event that focuses on reaching students with the gospel of Christ and connecting them to other students in grades 6 -12. A typical night includes games, worship music led by a student band, and a message/discussion on relevant topics among youth.
Have questions? Contact Ana Maciel our Youth Ministry Director.
Phase 2 for youth begins Sept 13th
Beginning September 20th, Youth group will begin at 6pm and end at 8:30pm
We will be :
- Meeting physically
- Continuing to follow all COVID safety measures (see below)
We will not be :
- Serving snacks unless it is a special event night (please bring your own)
- Meeting via zoom unless we revert backward due to a shutdown.
Here are some of the steps we are taking to ensure safety during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- Students are asked to wear masks and social distance when we gather together physically.
- Students are asked to kindly bring their own lawn chair or blanket to sit on outside.
- Any snacks or drinks that are served prepackaged.
- Hand sanitizer is provided outside.
- Games are chosen with social distancing in mind and any shared equipment is sanitized.
- We ask that students please use the restroom prior to attending youth group to minimize use of the building.
Please contact Ana, Trinity’s Director of Youth Ministries, by emailing her at Trinityinsideout@gmail.com.